There Is No Charge For The First Consultation: 903-266-1843
Law Office of
Gordon Mosley
Bg Prac Icon1
Bg Prac Icon2
Real Estate and Bankruptcy
Bg Prac Icon3
Stopping Creditors
Bg Prac Icon4
Common Concerns & Questions About Bankruptcy

Can I Keep My House With Chapter 7?

If you are contemplating bankruptcy and own a home, one of your biggest concerns may be your home. The threat of losing your home to foreclosure can be extremely overwhelming — and without help from a bankruptcy lawyer you may not know all options you can pursue for debt relief.

At the Law Office of Gordon Mosley, I am here to help you get information on bankruptcy. My goal is to help people get the debt relief they need to get back on their feet. I am focused exclusively on the area of bankruptcy. This is all I do.

Stop Foreclosure And Keep Your House With Bankruptcy

Once you file for bankruptcy, the foreclosure process stops. Creditors also have to stop contacting you. This happens with both Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. With a Chapter 13, you get some time (with your repayment plan) to get current with your house payments.

With a Chapter 7, you must get current with your payments to keep your home. If you are able to do this, you can file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. When you meet with me, attorney Gordon Mosley, I will review the differences in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and examine your situation to determine the best form of debt relief.

No Charge For The First Meeting

Please contact me by calling 903-266-1843 or by completing an online form. Your first meeting is held directly with me, attorney Gordon Mosley. My firm is located in Smith County, and I accept bankruptcy cases throughout all surrounding Texas areas.

My law office is a debt relief agency and helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.