There are lots of common misconceptions about bankruptcy. If you have questions filing for bankruptcy or want more information on consumer bankruptcy, the first step to take is to talk with a bankruptcy lawyer. You should get the facts straight and learn about your options before making any decisions.
At the Law Office of Gordon Mosley, I am here to help get your questions answered. My practice is focused exclusively on the area of bankruptcy law. I help individuals and small businesses file for bankruptcy and get debt relief.
Common Questions About Bankruptcy
Below is a list of common questions I, attorney Gordon Mosley, often receive from clients. When you sit down with me at your first consultation, I will answer questions you have prepared, ask questions about your particular situation and give you the information necessary to make an informed decision.
- What situations lead to bankruptcy?
- Will everyone know if I file for bankruptcy?
- What will my life be like after bankruptcy?
- What are the most common bankruptcy myths?
- Will I lose everything in bankruptcy?
- Won’t my credit be destroyed if I file bankruptcy?
- How long does the bankruptcy process take?
- What is a Chapter 13 bankruptcy repayment plan?
- Can I keep my house when I file for Chapter 7?
Call Me Today And Schedule A Free Consultation
You can connect with me by calling 903-266-1843 or by completing an online form. My firm is located in Smith County, and I handle cases throughout all surrounding Texas areas. I do not charge for the first meeting.
My law office is a debt relief agency and helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.